Working at Lancashire
The Lancashire Group is a results-oriented organisation with an emphasis on discipline, teamwork, agility and excellence. The Group is small enough to be able to communicate and engage with staff more directly than larger organisations. The Group has a flat structure and operates in a way where senior individuals are accessible.
Reasons to work at the Lancashire Group
- A dynamic and rewarding environment
- A collegiate environment which encourages employee interaction across all departments, offering greater opportunities for continuous learning and development
- A comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation through salary, annual bonus and long term incentives
- On-the-job training and support to gain professional qualifications
- Mentoring from underwriters who are known experts in their fields
- A culture which is entrepreneurial and ambitious with a healthy approach to change
- Encouragement to take paid leave to participate in charitable and community projects, both locally and internationally
- Many other perks including office treats, social drinks on Friday evenings and annual social events to name just a few
The Lancashire Group is an equal opportunity employer. We base our employment decisions on the ability of our employees and prospective employees to do the job, without consideration to race, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, beliefs, or any other group, class or category.
We treat people fairly; with dignity and respect in every aspect of employment including:
- Training and development
- Career advancement and promotion
- Compensation and benefits